This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Faulting a trial judge’s mishandling of a discovery dispute, a state appeals court on Tuesday wiped out a $46 million award against Manhattan hedge fund Touradji Capital Management, and ordered a new trial in a decade-old legal battle involving two former portfolio managers who said they were stiffed on millions of dollars in performance bonuses.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 14, 2020 at 06:24PM