This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson.
The late Justice Robert Jackson has long been revered by lawyers across the spectrum, not only because he was one of the court’s best writers, but also because he personified the even-handed prosecutor that government lawyers aspire to become.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 21, 2020 at 07:30PM