This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Lawyers pursuing a $200 million gender discrimination lawsuit against Jones Day have fired back at the firm’s request for sanctions, arguing in a Tuesday brief that it relied on “cherry-picked handful of facts and misleading caricatures” of their claims.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com – Newswire https://ift.tt/2N7JTRs
January 8, 2020 at 07:00PM