This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
The top lawyer at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration told the judge overseeing the criminal case against Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes that the case is putting “wholly unprecedented” demands on the agency to fulfill a court order to hand over internal agency documents to the defense team.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 13, 2020 at 04:51PM