This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Houston lawyer Kyung S. Lee has sued his former firm, Kasowitz Benson Torres, alleging it failed to pay him all of the $550,000 it promised after he joined as a partner in Houston in 2018 and then fired him after he complained.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 8, 2020 at 05:54PM