This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Nearly four years after the death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, the FBI recently released its files on Scalia, offering a peek inside the confirmation process for his circuit court and Supreme Court nominations.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 8, 2020 at 06:36PM