This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
A federal judge in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday abruptly halted the House’s lawsuit seeking President Donald Trump’s federal tax returns pending an appeals court ruling on whether former White House counsel Don McGahn can be compelled to testify.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 14, 2020 at 06:24PM