This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Longtime U.S. District Judge Ruben Castillo of the Northern District of Illinois was still settling into private practice late last year when he landed a high-profile client: the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, which is being investigated over the prosecution of former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 13, 2020 at 06:09PM