This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Several firms are starting the new year with newly added executive compensation partners. Baker Botts, Kirkland & Ellis and White & Case each announced Monday a new lateral partner in the field, a practice that is a key part of mergers and acquisitions dealmaking.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 6, 2020 at 07:33PM