This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn asked to withdraw his guilty plea late Tuesday, two weeks before his scheduled sentencing for lying to investigators in the Russia probe, a move that culminated his monthslong retreat from a cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 14, 2020 at 11:28PM