This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
A California Supreme Court ruling in a wage dispute threatens to undermine “millions of arbitration agreements” and more broadly highlights the state’s “recalcitrance” against allowing employers and their workers to resolve some workplace complaints out of court, lawyers for an auto dealer asserted in a new U.S. Supreme Court on Monday.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 13, 2020 at 07:09PM