This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
The New York City Bar Association called on Congress to open formal inquiries into the conduct of U.S. Attorney General William Barr, citing multiple public statements that the organization said threaten “public confidence in the fair and impartial administration of justice.”
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 9, 2020 at 03:54PM