This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Federal prosecutors handling the government’s criminal case against Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes have fired back at claims that they failed to allege any single fraudulent statement or misrepresentation made about the now-defunct blood-testing company.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 14, 2020 at 05:42PM