This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Uber Technologies and its Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher counsel shrugged off claims from shuttered ridesharing startup Sidecar that Uber surged into new markets and deployed anti-competitive tactics to create a monopoly.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
January 21, 2020 at 06:42PM