This is an awesome article about Laws. I recommend it
Alfred Procopio Jr.’s decades-long fight with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs changed the law, forcing the agency to provide potentially billions of dollars in benefits for thousands of Vietnam War veterans. But his dispute with the government hasn’t ended, as his lawyer presses an appeal in the U.S. Supreme Court to collect $35,000 in legal fees.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
via Law.com https://www.law.com/
February 10, 2020 at 04:48PM