In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Andrew, CEO of New Zealand Football
On this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- Andrew’s insights on the vital balance between player and fan engagement
- Powerful Partnership between Australia and New Zealand for Women’s World Cup
- How New Zealand Football values commercial partners
- Andrew’s inspiring vision for New Zealand Football
- Entertainment industry’s growing impact on sports, fueling cross-pollination
- The rise of player-driven content that promises heightened attention
- Sean’s review of NFL Draft in Kansas City
Listen to Andrew Pragnell on Sports Geek
Can’t see podcast player? Click here to listen
Pick my brain
Want some help on a campaign, sponsorship or content but don’t know where to start? Book a time with Sean Callanan for a Pick My Brain session.
The Pick my brain session is a two-hour video consulting session where you can get Sean’s thoughts and opinions on ticketing or sponsorship campaigns, campaign development and digital content review.
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Andrew on LinkedIn to say you listened to the episode
- Follow New Zealand Football across social media
- Website – New Zealand Football
- Twitter – @NZ_Football
- LinkedIn – New Zealand Football
- Facebook – @newzealandfootball
- Instagram – @newzealandfootball
- Checkout the Sports Geek Amplify Series
- Episodes you should listen to
- James Johnson – Football Australia
- Gavin Kirkman – PGA of Australia
- Peter Filopoulos – Football Victoria
- Conferences we can meet up at
As discussed on the podcast
Grassroots level as discussed on the podcast
We’re excited to introduce Fantails, a programme for girls aged 4–12 who are keen to give football or futsal a go!
Focusing on making friends, having fun, improving skills and being active, what better way to get into the beautiful game? #LegacyStartsNow pic.twitter.com/0KpcSgeiM2
— New Zealand Football (@NZ_Football) May 3, 2023
“We’ll be looking for the first opportunity to play Australia… to bring those ashes home.”
NZF CEO Andrew Pragnell on the discovery of the lost Anzac Soccer Ashes trophy and what a huge moment this is for trans-Tasman football.
— New Zealand Football (@NZ_Football) April 24, 2023
Mark your Calendars!
100 days to go until the @FIFAWWC
We can’t wait to welcome the world to Aotearoa New Zealand pic.twitter.com/o1OMt7HffR
— New Zealand Football (@NZ_Football) April 10, 2023
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek
Listen to Sports Geek
The post Driving growth: New Zealand Football’s bright future – Andrew Pragnell appeared first on Sports Geek.